Monday, May 13, 2013

Proud to be Hope's mom!

Hello!  I am Hope Mackenzie Perry's mom & I was just sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have a daughter like Hope. Yes, of course Hope can get on my nerves, she is a 8 year old girl. But Hope is a great kid. She has a big heart, a beautiful soul & she cares more about others then herself. 97% of the time, she listens to me, she behaves, she's funny, smiling, being silly, working at something to help make her dreams come true & then that 3 % is when she gets in her little girlie mood where she just  has to be a 8 year old girl.. Emotional, Bossy & Aggravating, but then again how emotional, bossy & aggravating was I when I was 8? I believe EVERY child has flaws, no one is  perfect, especially children. They are still learning. It is our job as  parents, adults, teachers, etc.. to teach them to be good  people. To care about others, to help others, to listen to adults, to care more about being  beautiful  on the inside then the outside, stuff like that. I thank God every night for allowing me to be Hope's mom. I am so grateful. I know every parents thinks their child is unique & special, as they should, & that  is exactly how I feel. I feel bad that it took me 2 years of Hope begging me to help her become an actress for me to finally help her. I had my reasons at the  time, but I believe no reason is good enough for  holding your children back from making their dreams come true, unless their dreams will hurt them or others. Once I seen how much passion Hope had for acting, I had to help her. I realized she was going to take this serious & she is going to work as hard as she has to, to make her dreams come true. Well good night. Hope  will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment