Friday, May 17, 2013

Great Experience!
May 16, 2013, Thursday-
Filmed my 5th commercial today! It was for BG&E & it  was a Principal Role & Speaking Role. I played an Hispanic Kid & I had a beautiful lady play my mom, her name was Lynette. She was really nice well everyone was really nice. Even though this was my 5th commercial, which is not a lot, but I still experienced new things like this was the first time I ever had a microphone hooked up to me. It was neat. I learn something new from every experience I get. I am so grateful to have these chances. I know that I am very lucky. I will never take what I have for granted. The make up lady, Terri, told me to realize my mom is great, but I already do. I know that I would not get to do the stuff I do if it wasn't for her. I have told my mom that I know I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for her.  My dad would do a lot of that stuff too but he has to work so he wouldn't be able to drive me  all around like mom does. Then there is other family who don't want me to act or model & then some just live too far away or others work like my dad, or are  too old & can't drive. I wish my whole family knew how much I love to do this & would support me no matter what but some of them don't & that makes me really sad. I hope everyone is able  to have their family support their dreams. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my parents. I also want to thank all the people who have given me that chance to be on their Commercial, TV show, Film, Shoot, Etc.. If it wasn't for them seeing that I had enough talent to do that part & having confidence in me or just thinking I was what was right for that role, then I would have never had the chance. There was this mom & her daughter. They were really Hispanic & I am not. So I guess they thought I had no chance of getting this part, even though I am ethnically ambiguous, which means I can play different ethnicity's but the mom said to the daughter "oh mommy, you got this, none of these little kids are better then you, they are no competition mommy", this is what the mom was saying to her daughter. So I kind of felt like she knew she had this part. but my mom said to go into the audition & do my best & have fun so I did & I guess I  fit what they were looking for. Has anybody  else had an experience like that? where someone was talking like nobody else there had a chance. like they wanted you to go home without even auditioning? I wasn't going to let anyone do that to me. Even if I  don't get picked I enjoy getting the chance  to audition. So I want to know has anyone ever had an experience like this? even I it is not with acting. it can be with acting, modeling, dancing, singing, skating, gymnastics, a real job interview,  anything that you had to audition or have an interview for and another person tried to make you feel like you weren't good enough or they acted like they were better then anyone else there. Thank you. From, Hope Mackenzie Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment