Friday, May 24, 2013

FRIENDSHIP!

Everyone wants to have friends! Some people may think it is harder then others to get or make friends or keep friends, other people it is so easy to make friends & to keep them. Some times you can have a lot of friends but maybe they are not the right kind of friends. And maybe you only have 4 friends but they are the bestest friends in the world. Those 2 friends are always going to be your friends no matter what. And some times the person who has a hundred friends have the wrong friends, people who are only their friends because they are popular or because they have money.  I have been having this feeling a lot lately like people are nicer to me when they find out certain things about me. I love when people are nicer to me then usual but I just don't like that they are not my friend until they hear someone say I am an actress or for instance last week my mom had to come pick me up early from school so I could go shoot the BG&E commercial. I don't tell many people that I act & model, but my mom had wrote in the note to the teacher that she was picking me up early so I could go shot the BG&E commercial. So some of the kids saw the note & started being really nice to me. So when my mom came & picked me up from school I asked her how come people are nice to me when they find out I act & model. my mom said that I don't want friends like that. that my true friends are the friends who have been there before I acted & modeled & friends that I don't have to buy stuff for. which is a whole other situation that has been happening with me buying people stuff at school & spending all my snack money on other people & the lunch lady called my dad & told him. My mom says that I just want friends so bad that I think I can buy friendship. I guess I just want to be nice. If someone asks for something & I have it then I want to help them. I have always been like that. I give my toys away some have never been opened. I just like being nice & helping people. My mom has always said I have a huge heart & I do, but now I have my mom telling me that people are using me & I don't want them to use me because I would give them anything they want I just want them to be my friends because they like ME! I do have 4 friends who a few have been my friends since I was a baby & some I know would be my friend no matter what I was even if  I was a homeless girl. Has anybody else ever had any experiences like this? Would you rather have a lot of fake friends or a few real friends that love you. You should always treat people how you want to be treated. If you wouldn't want people to use you then don't use them. My mom always says stuff about Karma & I think that when you are mean & a bad person then something mean & bad will happen to you. I hope everyone likes my blogs. Thank you for reading them. Have an awesome day! We are getting ready to go to the movies. BYE EVERYONE!
If you like check out my website, click here...  Little Girl, Big Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment