Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello! This is Hope Mackenzie Perry's new blog. She has started a blog on her website Hope Mackenzie Perry's Website  but she wanted to start a new one where people can respond. Hope wants to meet new people, market herself, learn from others with the same interests & give some tips on different things. She first wants to write about her passion! So here it is:

hi! my name is Hope Mackenzie Perry, I am 8 years old & I live in Baltimore, MD. I have lived here all my life.  So I am a Balti-Moron!! lol. Well ever since I was 3 years old I have wanted to act, I have had a true passion for acting! My mom was not to set on the idea of her baby being an actress until about 2 years later. She seen how much I loved everything about acting. I would put on little skits & plays on everywhere, even in the bath tub :-) Yes, the bath tub. I would act like I was doing a commercial or like I was in a TV show or movie. I would have so much fun doing this. My mom finally took me to an audition at John Casablanca's Modeling & Talent Career Center, for acting classes. I had to audition to get in & I got in. I loved learning more & more about what I loved & I loved meeting people who loved the same things I love. I also started to learn more about Modeling & I come to realize I always had a passion for modeling too, I just didn't know it was called modeling. I have loved the camera since I can remember, my mom has pictures of me at just 2 & 3 posing for the camera. Plus, I have always loved being the center of attention! I still do! When I act & model I feel like that is where  I am supposed to be all the time, I feel complete. It is like something just draws me to acting. I am willing to work really hard to make my dreams come true. When my friends are out playing, I am inside reading a monologue or a 2 person script, or I am playing improvisation with my mom. When I read a monologue the emotion & personality comes natural. The thing I have to practice on is maybe sometimes reading not too fast, or pronouncing some of the words right. Those are the things I have been told to  work on by people. Everybody tells me what a character I am & I know I am a big dork! I love being a dork. I am not afraid to be silly, I am never shy & I love to make people laugh & smile. Well I will write again tomorrow. My mom is saying bed time. She will finish  this for me. Thanks or taking the time to read my new blog. LOVE, HOPE
Well we hope you liked Hope's 1st blog. If you like you can check out Hope's website by clicking here> HOPE'S WEBSITE http://saige.hopemackenzieperry.com
If you have any comments, messages or feedback we would love to hear them, Good or Bad?
Do you have the same passion or similar?
Do you have a dream your working hard to make come true?
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment