Monday, July 8, 2013

I am so happy!
My mom was able to pay the deposit for our N.Y trip. I am so excited & can't wait. We still need money to live on but at least we got enough for a place to stay. My mom has been stressed because she does not know how we  will east I told her I will eat Vienna sausage everyday but she said no. I love Vienna sausage though. :-) I am so grateful because this lady we do not even know is letting us rent a room from her for a month. She said she has never let a kid stay there because there are so many bad kids. So she is very nice for that. I am going to show her that I am a very good kid. I am. I know that I can be a brat sometimes but I am a good person. I can not wait to go to N.Y. My mom & me get to spend a month together. I am so happy. We are going to have  so much fun. What has everyone been doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment