Monday, June 10, 2013


PLITZS FASHION MARKETING
KIDS Fashion Democracy
Fashionista's Rule
FASHION SHOW!
I am going to be in a fashion show on July 28, 2013. It is going to be at the HOTEL PENNSYLVANIA in New York City. There is going to be many beautiful models in the show & very talented. I hope whoever wins really appreciates this opportunity. The winner will get the opportunity to walk in Plitzs New York Fashion Week. That is a dream come true. I just want the person who wins to want this, not it be the kids mom or dad who is making them do this. I wish all kids could do what they wanted to do. my mom wouldn't let me act when i was younger because she said that kid actors grow up to be bad. but then she seen how happy it made me & started helping me. she seen that not all kid actors end up being bad or doing bad stuff. but some kids do not want to act or model& you can tell. I have seen a lot of kids that  are only there because there mom or dad make them. if my mom made me I would tell her mom I don't want to do this my dream is something else. but I want to act & model. I have wanted to act since I was 3 & then when I went to acting & modeling school I started to love modeling too. I just love it. I feel complete 7 I just feel like something is drawing me in to it. I really know I was born to act & model. I also like to make people laugh & smile. I think thats why I am such a dork I love being funny. my mom says I could be  the next Tina Fay. She has showed me her on tv she is funny & pretty too. I hope I win this fashion show coming up because it has been a dream of mine for a long time to walk in New York fashion week or in Paris's fashion week. I want to live in L.A but have a apartment in N.Y.
well about the fashion show. I know that a lot of people live too far away from N.Y & can not make it to the fashion show. or can not afford $30 for the ticket. but I appreciate it anyway. its hard for my mom to get me up there too so we know how hard it is. I need to get in the shower & get ready for school tomorrow. 4 more days of school YEA! FRIDAY THE 14th is the LAST DAY of SCHOOL YEA YEA YEA!
To buy tickets to the PLITZS KIDS Fashion Democracy Fashionista's Rule Fashion Show you can click here >   PLITZS, BUY TICKETS HERE!  or call 646.257.4207 or 718.717.8281 or email:
 
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE, CLICK HERE >  Hope's Website  or
Thank you very much!
                                       LOVE ALWAYS,
                                                                        Hope Mackenzie Perry  <3
                                                                      ~*xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo*~

No comments:

Post a Comment